Thursday 21 April 2016

the CUSTOM MADE JACKET and the FLOWER TREES

in Timisoara, Romania



I have been a bit absent from the virtual space lately, but that's because my schedule got very busy during the last couple of weeks.

I have traveled back to my home city, took these colorful photos, and then rushed to Bucharest for some fashion fairs. I had to prepare everything, and it's not an easy thing to do when you study in one city but have a clothing studio elsewhere. Having enough jackets of each pattern or size, preparing the business cards and organizing the proper pop-up store were some of the things that took a while to get done. 

But here I am, back to Budapest, after two great events in Bucharest, the 100% Romanesc fair, and the Fashion Revolution fair. I met dozens of nice people and it was really great to launch the jackets in a new city.

In the pictures I am wearing the custom made jacket that I created for my friend, Leila. I have to mention that she is not the most easily pleased person I know, so designing a jacket that would suit her was a challenge for me. But I did it! She loves the jacket, and I could't be happier.


I am wearing:
Photos by Simona Nutu.















No comments:

Post a Comment